The U.K Government, which took the implementation of electric cars on the roads as a serious note, passed an order stating that within 2030 all the cars should have gone electric. This boosts the auto manufacturers to design upgraded EVs. 25.2% of EV cars have been sold in the current year in the UK. Still, there is a list of cars, which are going to make their debut in the UK in 2022. Some of the notable EVs are
- Volvo C40 recharge
- Mercedes EQS
- Genesis GV60
- Nissan Ariya
- Volkswagen I.D.5 GTX, Pro and Pro performance
Volvo C40 recharge
Volvo C40 recharge is their recent crossover EV which should cover the maximum range of 276 miles. You can charge your car from 10 to 80 percent within 33 minutes using the fast charger. It comes with an authentic leather-free interior. It can reach up to 0 to 100 km/h within 4.7 sec.
Mercedes EQS is the most luxurious and fanciest EV in the market with its hyper-screen interior system. With a battery package of 107.8 kWh, it can provide a range of 350 miles. You can charge your car from 10 to 80 percent within 35 minutes with the fast charging feature.
Genesis GV60 is the first fully electrified EV from the Genesis manufacturer. With a battery backup of 77.4 kWh, it can offer a range of 280 miles with rear-wheel drive, 249 miles with all-wheel drive, and 229 miles with the performance model. It includes the crystal sphere in its interior which provides a connection between the vehicle and the driver.
Nissan Ariya comes with three variants namely 2-wheel, 4-wheel, and performance model. With the battery backup of 63 kWh, it offers 223 miles in the 2-wheel drive model, 87 kWh offers 310 miles in the 4-wheel drive model, and 87 kWh offers 248 miles in the performance model.
Volkswagen I.D.5 GTX, Pro and Pro performance
Volkswagen comes with three electric variants namely I.D.5 GTX, I.D.5 Pro, and I.D.5 Pro Performance. All three variants are attached with the battery backup of 77 kWh which offers 256 miles for the GTX and 267 miles for Pro and Pro performance.
Other than this
- BMW is expected to launch BMW iX and i4
- Tesla model is planning to launch Tesla Y and Tesla X
- Ora Cat is expected to launch Ora cat 01
- Porche is planning to release Porche Taycan GTS and Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
- Citroeon is planning to launch Citroen e-berlingo M and XL
- MG Motors is launching MG ZS EV and MG marvel R
- Renault is going to launch Renault Megane E-Tech EV40
- Audi is planning to launch Audi e-Tron 40 Sportback and e-tron 45 quattro
- Cupra is launching Cupra Born
- Toyota is planning to release Toyota PROACE Verso L and PROACE Verso M
Do you want to know: Electric cars to be released in the U.S in 2020 Click here
- Look more about Volvo C40 recharge
2. Look here more about Mercedes EQS
3. Look here more about Genesis GV60