false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
- Various features of Tata zest are as below.
1. Safety Features.
– Safety comes first in all automobile vehicles that’s why zest comes with the advance safety features like
- Speed Sensing Auto Door Locks.
- Ultrasonic Rear Park Sensor.
- Dual SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) Air Bags.
- Advanced 9 GEN ABS WITH EBD AND CORNER STABILITY CONTROL. – Advanced 9th Gen ABS system that senses wheel speed and maintaining steering control during suddenly breaking.
– Tata zest is also having amazing Performance Features Like
- REVOTRON 1.2T.
- 1.2 litre turbocharged MPFi petrol engine.
- Power and Torque of 90PS and 140 Nm between 1750-3500 RPM.
- QUADRAJET 1.3L
- Raw power of 90 PS. The Variable Geometry Turbocharger and the low-end torque of 200 Nm @1750-3000RPM.
- F-TRONIC AMT IN DIESEL POWERTRAIN
- Zest is having finger-touch, feather-light, clutch-free drive in India’s first-in-segment diesel sedan with F-Tronic (AMT) Automated Manual Transmission.
– Comfort is also one of the necessary features in the cars. So various comfort features of zest’s are as below
- FULLY AUTOMATIC AC
- large INTERIOR SPACE
- NEW-GEN TATA SIGNATURE STEERING WHEEL
- DUAL PATH INDEPENDENT FRONT SUSPENSION
- Zest is having SVC (Speed-Dependent Volume control) Feature.
- SVC is one of the new and advance feature in zest which raises the music volume automatically when the vehicle speed is increase. And also control the music volume during noise.