- In this event we make one of the small rocket from west bottle of any cool drinks. Than we make launcher for this rocket.
- This event is divided into two round. In the 1st round coordinators give us three tries to launch our rocket.
- How much maximum distance is covered by our Rocket out of three tries provided is considered as deciding the team point
- In the 2nd round coordinators give one target on 100 feet distance.
- Our aim is that to launch the rocket on the target point. Where our rocket lands on that basis coordinators decide points.
What Happened at the Event?
Many team got 10 out of 10 points in the 1st round.
our team got 7 points in first round and 80 points in second RoundThis event was particularly for MECHANICAL STUDENTS but some of the my ELECTRICAL FRIENDS also took part in this event due to support of MY SUPER SENIOR AS WELL AS MY SENIOR & ME. You can’t believe my dear friends winner team is ELECTRICAL STUDENTS. This is one of the best moment of this event. We learnt so many things from this event. I have mentioned below what we learnt from this event. 2nd rank got my senior & my team got 3rd rank in this event.
How did we make the rocket?
Clay (wet) / Ball
PVC Pipe (as a launcher )
First Take a Waste Bottle Of 2.25 liter. then cut the bottle from the top and also from bottom . then take another bottle to make rocket shape as well. then joint the aerodynamic shape of the first bottle to the second bottle with the help of plastic tape . then make the wings from the paper sheet according to your requirement then joint the wings to your rocket . Now your Rocket is Ready to Launch.
What did we learn?
Suggest you to try out this compitition in your street or with your friends !!! I bet you will enjoy it a lot.