Gate Authority Declare Virtual calculator for GATE 2016
- For easy access, the right hand side of the virtual calculator contains all the keys required for simple operations.
- All Scientific functions and operations are separated on the left hand side of the virtual calculator.
- Inverse functions have separate keys (no need to press SHIFT or INV keys)
- Functions are grouped together for easy access. All trigonometric functions are together. Inverse functions are placed below the respective functions. For example, is placed below
- Hyperbolic functions are grouped together.
- Two display boxes are provided at the top of the virtual calculator. The top box indicates the sequence of the keys pressed (not the actual calculations) and is just for reference.
- The display box below it indicates the actual values entered or obtained after calculations.